Monday 25 October 2010

beer and wine in a melbourne pub

I was on the plane and wondering what direction to take with the new camera (I did not want my arm to ache lugging around a canon 5Dmk II). Still liked the idea of stitching but no tripod. In my bag was a canon 1000d, the cheapest most modest DSLR that one could buy, plus a 50mm f1.8 cheap plastic lens and also a modest 28mm f2.8 as well. I watched a documentary on the small screen attached to the seat in front of me, It featured an artist I always admired, David Hockney. The way seemed clear, I eagerly waited for the plane to land.
This was one of the last photos I took in Melbourne of my daughter Emily, we were having a beer, wine etc after a longish day sight seeing the galleries and buying books . and a little larger...

No comments: